Thursday, January 30, 2020

Still Tired: Here, Have a Tree Story

I don't know that I'm actually jet-lagged; I think of that as feeling that your body is on a different time zone than you're currently in, and I'm back on Eastern Time without that sort of difficulty. (Getting home Saturday evening, after a practically sleepless night of travel, helped, as I was far too tired to quibble over whether it was bedtime or not.) But wow, I'm still very much tired, and I do attribute that to the travel.

At least my arms are feeling better; after each travel day, they were exhausted to the point of feeling shaky for a day or two (or three), but that's done. My back still isn't so happy with me, but that's a recurring thing and I have to deal with the situation as it is.

Anyway, point being: I realized just now that I was feeling a bit of pressure/stress that I "should be" writing the next post about Hawaii, but you know what? Not tonight. I'm going off to knitting without sorting out any photos, links, or stories for you. Hopefully tomorrow!

In the meantime, enjoy this nice little snippet about two special old trees on Boston Common (that I read about via Universal Hub). Trees that, oh, happen to have been planted by John Hancock, is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment