Monday, January 27, 2020

Brought a Few Things Home

I'm very glad that I decided to take today off work for another recovery day, because boy howdy, did I need it. Still tired and sore from the trip home, and kind of unsure which way is up and what time it is where.

I very much have not gotten through all my photos yet, but right at the top are photos of some of the things I bought in Hawaii, so I thought I'd throw those up here for now. I'll probably mention more details of things as I get to trip content, but if you have any questions now, ask away.

Not pictured are a few gifts, except for these, given to my mother already. Fun socks:

And cocktail napkins that say Shut the Duck Up.
What else? Well...

A coaster (I wanted an absorbent one to use there).
Knitting project bag, a few magnets. 
A hat.
A lava print, a book, a decorative gecko (decko?).
A Hawaii can holder, a bunch of Kliban things.
A little jewelry from the farmers market (total cost: $16).
And lots of edibles! (The Hamakua toffee is almost gone already; it's fantastic.)
Including a little Kona coffee to try.
...just a few things...

1 comment:

  1. Lehua honey! (Runs and checks cupboard to see if I have any left. Sadly, no.) Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete