Monday, December 30, 2019

Home Again

We're back from Key West, and had a good time, and I took way, way too many pictures to go through and write about tonight. So here is Miss Maggie when we got home last night.

Sitting on the scratcher and ignoring me.
Checking to be sure I realized she was ignoring me.
Sitting on the tree skirt and ignoring me.
Looking away.
Still not quite looking.
Checking to be sure I realized she was ignoring me. 
Sitting on the tree skirt the other way and ignoring me. 
Checking to be sure I realized she was still ignoring me. 
Giving up on me.
Siiiiigh.
And yes, after that, she got on my lap. Where she was again this morning.
Very happily.
Using my hand as a paw rest.
And then using my leg to balance against.
Poor neglected kitty. How she suffers.

2 comments:

  1. Maggie tempers her punishment with mercy, I see. You're quite fortunate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a beautiful beastie, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete