Tuesday, July 09, 2019

Here I Am! All's Well

Whoops, I didn't mean to go a few weeks between posts! Between getting ready for my Boston trip, and having some mild headache days during that last week before going, blogging just slid down the to-do list, you know? I mean, I enjoy blogging, but I could leave for the trip without having blogged. Without finishing the packing? Not so much.

So I had a great time, and got home fairly late last night. Did the blitz-unpack thing, and catered to the kitty, who was all, "Oh, are you alive? I thought you must be dead since you abandoned me." Got to bed too late, then had to work today, if you can imagine! The indignity of it! Tonight we're going out to dinner with neighbors, and I predict I will be in bed very soon after I get home. So, so very tired... But I'll be back!

1 comment: