Saturday, March 09, 2019

Saturday Kittens and Cats

Since we're going to be out tomorrow, I visited the kittens today!

Room one, Mama Trixie and her kittens. She was very friendly, and even jumped onto my lap at one point.
Most of the kitten pictures came out like this:
Or this:
But there was this:
And this.
In room two were the new-last-week mama and her three kittens. Mama was not interested in me, thank you. And stripey went from the litter box:
To in with mama.
This little lady had been bouncing all over, but was winding down by the time I got in there.

This guy still had a little energy for visitors, though.
So cute.
Shortly, though, he took her advice:
And curled up himself.
The other two were older cats, or at least non-kittens, and I had to be careful not to let them out of their cages, so not many pictures. But after purring up a storm and happy-drooling, orange boy paused for a snack.
Meanwhile, I caught her at the end of a sneeze!
What would you caption that photo?

No comments:

Post a Comment