Saturday, March 23, 2019

Getting Ready to Head Out

Tonight I'm going to see my Bruins! First Bruins game in Florida! I'm excited! If you couldn't guess!

I managed to sleep in a bit this morning, and after reading the paper and all, started getting my stuff together for the cross-state trek. I'm going over early and visiting the Container Store, since we don't have one near us and I miss wandering around it, seeing what solutions they have for things I didn't know existed. Then an early dinner, since all I really want to eat at the game is a soft pretzel--I mean, it's possible I'll get something else, too, but arena food to me is snacks, not meals, so I'll get a meal in ahead of time. As a base for the snacking.

Which reminds me of a time a few years back when I was at a Bruins game, and was rather horrified to see that the concessions stand had salads. Could anything be less hockey? I said, "Salad?" in just about that tone, and the woman said, "We sell more of those at Celtics games." Ahh. Well, then.

You know what else is funny? I forgot until I saw this picture that the game I went to at the Garden last season was against Florida.
This time, I got my ticket through Ticketmaster, and it's electronic-only, no paper ticket. Which is fine, but they have emailed me no less than three times in the last 10 days to be sure I realize that, and know how to access the ticket for the game. Plus the app put a notification up--because, yeah, I installed the app on the tablet the same day. I'm all set, Ticketmaster, honest. Got it.

Go Bruins!

No comments:

Post a Comment