Friday, December 28, 2018

Competing for the "Most Ridiculously Cutest Ever" Title

I got home from knitting last night in time for the second period of the Bruins game. Since it turned out to be no fun to watch, I was happy to have a lap cat who was trying to out-cute her already crazy-cute self.

Try to relax, Maggie.
 Stretch!
Yes, she stayed in this paws-up position for a few minutes.
She kept starting to get crazy, grabbing for my fingers and thinking of biting them, then falling back asleep instead. 
It's a rough life.
Seriously.
"Could you keep it down? Trying to sleep here."
"That's better."
 Zzzzz
I saw this today and felt she would relate to it.

2 comments:

  1. Oh good lord, she is just too adorable! My little boy will make these little squeaky noises when he resettles himself in my lap. It's too cute.

    ReplyDelete