Sunday, October 24, 2010

An Unbalanced Weekend

Yesterday I got quite a lot done from my weekend list. The big item was laundry, since the double-weekend traveling meant even with a load here and there, I was more and more behind. Seven loads later, all the clothes were clean! Yay. I did some other things, too, and felt pretty good about the day.

Today, though, has been a washout. I had a wee headache at 6:30 this morning, which was more of one when I woke again at 8:20. A pill and back to bed, and the headache seemed mostly gone after that, but I was just wiped out, trying to summon the energy to lie on the couch, then giving up and going back to bed. Today, taking out the trash was a big accomplishment.
Tip for the day: watching Hoarding: Buried Alive when you are lacking the energy to clean up a messy house does not help your frame of mind.
So here I am, worn out from doing nothing, faced with the end of the weekend and a lot of thing not done. The question is, can I summon any energy? It's time to try. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment