Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The universe, socks, and the coming weekend

Has this ever happened to you: you're cruising along, happy with your life, when the universe decides some balance is called for, and whaps you upside the head with some reality? Perhaps camouflaged as something that looks happy, but that turns out to be hugely stressful?

Me either.

Uh-huh.

No, it has nothing to do with the sock class. Last week's went well, and I have hopes of a completed sock after this week's class, assuming I survive that long.

I can't go into it now; I'm still firmly in the grip of this, and it's too much for me to be reasonable about right now. Either it will turn happy again, or it will be postponed until my mental health allows me to deal better. I don't know when I'll blog next, as I go out of town Friday night for the long weekend, and I am so not ready for the trip yet (except mentally). Doubt I'll take time for this until I get back. My devoted readers will be waiting eagerly, I'm sure. Happy Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment