Friday, April 09, 2021

Doing Better, Knock Wood

An awful day and a couple of non-normal days, but the period seems to be winding down again, thankfully. Ready to be done with it all, any time now!

Meanwhile, look!

I ordered a custom 3D-printed yarn box from String Theory Colorworks, and it arrived yesterday.

She'll put what you want on the sides; I got one with my initials on it, of course.



As well as the yarn ball with crossed knitting needles, which I love.

The top slides open, and has a hidden magnet closure.

I've always been hesitant to get a yarn bowl, figuring that the way I yank the yarn, the ball would go flying out the top, so I like the idea of a closure better. And it's miles better than nothing at all, which always ends with the yarn either rolling off the couch, or flying up in the air. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment