Monday, October 03, 2011

Told Me

The thermometer* tells me that it's 60 degrees out, though the air coming in the window** feels colder. My ears tell me it's raining, again.

*Actually weather.com, but same difference.
**Of course the windows are open; the baby likes open windows! Have to keep at least one open as long as possible.

Nobody told me that no one else would show up for stitch and bitch tonight (though one person did call to say that she wouldn't be coming). Kind of a bummer, but I went and ran some non-exciting but necessary errands, so the time was put to good use. Those of us going to Rhinebeck need to firm up our plans, though. For the calendar tells me it's October. And four days until I leave for Apple Festival, which is a week before Rhinebeck.

(Not taken tonight--it's dark out!)

The baby tells me it's bedtime, though his internal clock is not reliable. Hard to be, when you sleep 20+ hours a day, you know? Still, it behooves me to listen, I think. I didn't sleep well last night, so I've already taken a unisom tonight. Sleep well!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a great time at Rhinebeck (although how could you not?). My friend (the one who taught me to knit) is going up this year with several friends. One of these years I hope to make it there. This is a better time of year for a yarn fest than spring, which is when the Maryland Sheep and Wool occurs. Always too hot for me!

    ReplyDelete